Ring Moccasins What To Wear Tomorrow/ What Are You Gunna Wear Tomorrow?

What to wear tomorrow/ what are you gunna wear tomorrow? - ring moccasins

What should I wear to school tomorrow: P

What should I wear to school tomorrow?
About me a little:
Dark blonde / light brown hair
green or brown eyes, depending Wearther
What I like to take:
Linen boat garage HotTopic West FÖV 49 Sun 21 pac
Fave peace:
Tight Jeans
Peace Sign Ring
V-Neck
plaid shirts
cartgians
Moccasins
thanx a and do more for your help \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ you \\ your questions for consultation

So what do you want to use the Monday? What is gunna use?

3 comments:

Kelsey said...

and on Monday I like to wear something nice
Perhaps the tight jeans with a cute Tee Shirt
It is a great way to start the week and curl my hair
and use some of uggs if u have.
A little about me:
Dirty Blonde
green eyes.
HotTopic like Hollister, Aeropostale, Abercrombie, and much more
u should be something pleasant
I'm really smart always help my family
decide to use the photo as a Day of Families
or day of the photo in the school or parties, something especially
I hoped that helped
Love,
Kelsey

candiexo... said...

I like it a bit at the beginning of the week takes a BAM! Something like ... tight jeans, a necklace peace sign, a checkered shirt and maybe talk or uggs.
A bit of me ...
Honey / golden hair
green-yellow-gold eyes change a little ()
I like Charlotte Russe and Forever 21 Hollister wet seal H & M and many others.

Brandi said...

I have my hair, wearing a flannel shirt and skinny jeans talk

Post a Comment