Silver Tiffany & Co Christmas Tree Ornament 925 Silver Ring Coloring Finger Fast?

925 Silver ring Coloring finger fast? - silver tiffany & co christmas tree ornament

Hello, my Tiffany & Co. 925 silver ring band have for Christmas, I wanted to for years ... Silver've used against others, and havent had as much as it problomes .. Less than 3 hours wearin the back of the fingers is black!. I know that clouds the money .. But not so fast! Profusley I was not sweating,

Does this happen every time you wear it?

Is it safe to use all the time, even if the color of my skin?

There is nothing I can do to prevent my skin color?

They also have a cold at the moment is the reason why so green fast?

3 comments:

Esther D said...

If it really Tiffany & Co, services or get in contact and ask for a response.

Vian L said...

If silver is jewelry for a period of time, money was black. Depends on the state of the faces of different people, like all timery minutes someone can quickly turn black money, while another problem is that the ring of pure silver, or was damaged in surface waters of the ring and that his fingers became black. He also turned the black ring? If no, O-ring made of pure silver. Try to buy, white gold, is lighter and can be used over the years,

My 18k white rings here: http://www.pearlhours.com/index.php?url = ...

Dhruvika said...

As ring 925 silver, pure silver, but a kind of silver known as sterling silver.

Very quickly damaged.

Please do not use it every day or for a very long time.

Dhruvika
http://www.myjewelersplace.com

Post a Comment