Bmx Color Paint What Color Should I Paint My Bmx Bike ?

What color should i paint my bmx bike ? - bmx color paint

I will stand my bike, so that someone on the ground, you and wants your impressive and buy.

I got it off craigslist for $ 100 and a piece of sh! t. its all rusted and bought white UV activated pedals, which in turn shakes purple light, he established the cyan and black with blue stripes that look like little flames, but we say that there is no flame.

Part is gray, but I want to show, if people see

5 comments:

Drew M said...

Everyone has their favorite color, but take the time to save a little jiggy graphics for your bike to cool Pimpin 'and everyone will be reserved.

SeanBMX... said...

You can leave your bike to look as impressive and intrusive, or act calmly.

* The best aspect is a cost single or double color. This is very simple. The colors are: gray, pink, red or black.

The situation is more impressive are the colors: red, cyan, black, yellow, dark green, blue, or neon. Add drawings, highlighted the role.

My final choice? Red-edged black and red. Yelloe stripes and red neon.

Wil said...

Cian yellow, bright yellow and bright!

Haydos said...

Lime Green up lol
Painting the fate of Di-n the hard work that someone must do everything for you,

Santa is awesome said...

I saw this new animal Haro (2010 F1c) and wuz wuz a little purple black azz bad idea, but thats just me

Post a Comment