Top Semi Camcorders What Camcorder Should I Purchase?

What Camcorder Should I Purchase? - top semi camcorders

I'm in high school and currently have a Sony Handycam Date pocket. I'm very tempted to short films and IM, are interested to invest in a semi pro video camera. I have the A1 Canon X1, which is a very good camera for a reasonable price. My top price would be about $ 5,000. I decided to buy a semi-professional camera instead of high-end HD camcorder, such is my handheld computer will not be obsolete in 3 months, is a semi pro camera still as good 3 years. I want to buy a camera with image quality, manual controls and audio inputs (XLR) for sale. I am not so familiar with semi-pro pro video cameras that are other features are needed, whereULD will be greatly appreciated. If you have suggestions as to when the best time to buy cameras and for the distribution of new products would be great. What are some good and some camcorders that more or less suitable, because my needs.

0 comments:

Post a Comment