Sherwani Dresses In Dubai I Am Boys Ethnic Dress Maker I Want To Go To Export For My Items Gents Kurta Shervani, Boys Sherwani,kurta,coa

I am boys ethnic dress maker i want to go to export for my items gents Kurta Shervani, boys sherwani,kurta,coa - sherwani dresses in dubai

Children from 0 to 16 everything by hand and machine embroidery. Costumes of the ladies wear party dresses and casual wear costumes for women separated. I am looking for buyers in the United Kingdom, United States, Dubai, and one or other country where the application requires the knowledge of my business.

4 comments:

xoɟ ʍous said...

I do not know much, but I know that if they can help. There are several large Asian communities in Britain in places such as Birmingham and Southall, probably not, but sure where. The clothes will probably be very popular. I do not know where you can find buyers if, but many Asian stores in those places.

lonely as a cloud said...

Try your marketing materials PR fashion to small and large businesses.

sizzling... said...

, Kbnlknlk

x R said...

Alibaba.com try to publish in any other website or B2B.

Post a Comment