Open Road Travel Trailer 2004 Travel Trailer Questions.?

Travel Trailer questions.? - open road travel trailer 2004

I bought a mobile home through a private sale, and although my tractor came with factory tow package, they said they had not received an electric brake controller, and brake friction stabilizers. Can someone explain what it is and how they work. I know that the basic function of the brake is activated to control the brakes of the trailer, connect connected not only with the wiring or in any way on the pedal? *** ATTENTION RV'rs veteran. Do not be afraid. My plan is to these things from a professional and you must disclose to the public before my dumb *** is installed on the open road .****

1 comments:

dunebugg... said...

I think the brake relay controller works, so that when you press the brake pedal activates the brake controller. Stabilizers in the direction of the trailer weight is distributed evenly (I think they are also called DIST. Hitch, if I'm wrong please let me know the DIF.) Brake Anti-Roll Control - Friction is the mating and trailer sway control of the trailer connection are you going to speed up or help, lots of wind. I do not know what its use as a trailer, but make sure that the suspension is good, and the tire pressure is correct on the trailer and trucks.

Post a Comment