Position Cervix Period Whats The Position Of Your Cervix Suppose To Be At The Time Your Period Is Due?

Whats the position of your cervix suppose to be at the time your period is due? - position cervix period

My time was on the 7th July ... Yesterday and today I noticed tomorrow is the end of this period, my position high and soft collar.

The last time I had a period from June 9-14.
Now we've had sex: 13, 15, 19-22.
Ovulation 22nd June
DSB-looking yellowish 8 cm with a little blood in it
11dpo and 12-CM RPD light pink on the tissue when it dries.

Since I have a lot of CM Clear reddish-brown with some finding things when I clean. I've had cramps alittle few days, but not like AF cramps. Normally, if I my time is about power. This time began with Pink cm during washing and then to CM-reddish-brown with reddish CM when wiping. I have no panty liner. Nothing in torilet.

I have my period on 7 July started. I took a pregnancy test today and it was negative.
With recourse to the morning for a blood test.
Do you think these are signs of pregnancy? If so, which is proving too early?

0 comments:

Post a Comment